Current coding projects:
- Fanzine maker : a python3 folder processor that output a ready to print pdf.
- al2.py : a python alien language 2 encoder (wannabe decoder).
- pyosx : a growl and OSX tools “binding” for Python.
- csg.py : a cmus status_display_program for OSX that :
- export the current/previous songs and their album covers to temp files for geektools.
- can tweet the current song/album with ttytter.
- uses Growl as pager.
- planned: sends the current album cover to tumblr.
- planned: last.fm retriving stuff.
- resourcePack: an empty resource pack for minecraft 1.6+ with a script to build it.
- TTYtterRC Generator: a little script to quickly generates a config file for TTYtter with filters, tracks, friends and stuff.
- Orc Name Generator: an orc name generator in Ruby or Python3. (for D&D or what you want…)
- gcleaner.py : a python script for POSIX that deletes useless files (from Windows/OSX/LaTeχ/PaintshopPro/ATMA).
- makecbz: a bash script that build a cbz comic book (it don’t handle the renaming process)
- Pendant Ce Temps Dans L’Espace : a french Space Soap Opera Novel and webComic.
- Vert Potam’ : a french artistic association (makes fanzines and conventions).
- Simple Bubble : a french webcomic about ecology.
- Le Facteur Magique : an old french comic I made for a contest.
Ol’ outdated thingies :
- Moments Windows (a small and stupid french site which relates some screenshots of windows fails, made with nvu with css and stuff my last play with html)